Monday 19 March 2007

Credit card debt

Credit card debt seems to be making lots of money off my debt. They are accepting the payments via Payplan but charging me twice as much in interest.It seems pointless paying the debt off because with the interest the debt is just getting bigger
Apparently it is much better if the credit card companies sell the debt on then the interest stops.

The house seems so quiet now the phone calls have stopped its fantastic. I know the debts have not gone away but a great deal of pressure has. By the way thanks to those of you leaving comments, particularly to Riters Bloc whoes comments were very helpful.

When I started writing this blog I said I needed to earn money to help pay off the debts. Because I am unwell I can't leave the house much, but I am starting to look at one of these marketing courses that are advertised on the web. The problem is there seems so many and because I know nothing about internet marketing I don't want to get ripped off. However I will keep you informed wish me luck.

No comments: