Sunday 4 March 2007

Credit cards and Marks&Spencer refused

MBNA and Marks & Spencer money have refused the offers Payplan put to them on our behalf.We are still waiting the outcome of the other credit cards So far Tesco credit card seems to be the only one that hasn't been hassling us. I have been reading other blogs and it seems that it is not such a bad thing if the debts are sold on to debt collecting agencies. It appears they are more ameniable than the big banks.The phone calls seem to be starting again, it would not be so bad if you could understand the person on the other end of the phone, some of these call centres make you feel like you are talking to a robot. The other day I was on to one of them and my dog starting barking really loud I said to the person on the other end oh sorry that was my dog making all that noise to which the answer I got back was that is not your password can you repeat it. It is no wonder my husband ends up throwing the phone across the room.Well Monaday tomorrow lets see what the mail brings.Speak soon. Bye for now.

No comments: