Friday 30 March 2007

on a DMP and Loan Companies offering me money

It appears that Payplan have sorted most of the debts out, but there have been a few hiccups.Some of the creditors are ringing me up saying they haven't heard from Payplan but this gets sorted pretty easily. The phone calls have all but stopped, but can you believe it? I am now getting about three phone calls a day offering me loans. Even when I have explained I am on a DMP. One was from Barclays who I owe loads of money to.

I am still concerned about the new ruling I heard about last week about bailiffs, but have found no other info on it, anybody out there who can help I would be grateful.Also in an earlier post I said I was looking at doing an E -Marketing Course but they all look the same to me and I am not sure if they are genuine,any thoughts on that please?

1 comment:

Mags said...

Hi Ann,

If you are getting excessive hassle from creditors ringing you, have a look at the WongaWallah anti-harassment page here. There's some excellent advice on how to handle it and how much is empty threat.