Monday 16 April 2007

Debt Management Plan/Payplan

Is this Debt Management Plan with Paylan a good idea? I am not so sure now. Granted they have managed to get all the creditors and collection agencies to stop all the phone calls, but still the interest is accumulating. What little we are paying the creditors is disappearing I feel there is no point paying anything. If our circumstances dont change and we don't get finances from somewhere I can see the creditors forcing us into selling the house. What is it about Mondays,I always feel desperately low and depressed I think it is because a new week has started and we are still no better off.

This time three years ago we both had good jobs, we have worked all our lives but circumstances changed I am too ill to work and who will employ a 60 year old male,not to worry theres always the lottery on Wednesday.

No comments: