Tuesday 10 April 2007

Barclays/Barclaycard

Barclays or maybe Barclaycard debt collecting agency Merciers have been on today saying they wont accept the payment that Payplan have sorted out. When I asked the guy what did he want, he said a higher payment which I told him I didnt have. He said they would be passing the debt on to a local collection agency. I am not sure what that means, whether they will come knocking on the door or they just take over the debt.Has this happened to anyone else out there. I will keep you informed as to what happens. Everything has been quiet so far I wonder if this is the start of all the creditors having a go at us again. Most of them are still charging interest which is a ridiculous amount, we initially dug the hole for ourselves but they have got a mechanical digger and are burying us rapidly.

No comments: