Sunday 18 February 2007

Monday morning blues

Sunday evening and the build up has already started. Somehow over the weekend we can almost forget about the debts, but as Monday nears the worrying starts again. Watching the news on all the hardship in the world, there are people out there in a much worst state than we are but that doesn't really help. I was on a life support machine four years ago and the family were told I had no chance of survival, but I did. After that we all said "oh it puts things into perspective" Well it did for a short while but there again we weren't in debt then. I think it was the near death experience that made me start to spend. Sorry I digress, I will be contacting Payplan tomorrow to see if they have heard anything from any of the creditors I will keep you informed.

No comments: