Thursday 15 February 2007

Phone calls not as bad

It seems that Payplan have contacted some of the creditors because some of the phone calls have stopped. Not all of them but at least now I am not getting (I think one day36 messages) constant calls, I am even daring to put the phone back on the hook.Still don't know whether the creditors have accepted the offer yet but should hear soon.If they refuse I don't know what happens then. I had a long chat with a guy at payplan who really tried to put my mind at ease but hey its not that easy to stop worrying. I really hope they cannot force us to sell the house.I am in the process of trying to claim all my bank charges back from Abbey over 6 years its nearly 2 thousand pounds, that should help clear some of the overdraft. A really good site to go on is www.moneysavingexpert.com He appears on the Jeremy Vine show on Radio 2 and has some really good money saving tips. It was through listening to him that I found out about being able to claim back bank charges.

No comments: